Last week I shared with you element one of the Marketing Warrior - Creativity.
Are you ready for element two?
This element makes us pay extra special attention as we wrap up the current year already in progress and begin to envision what the next year of our lives will lead us towards.
This second key element is Clarity – an essential for each and every one of us as we look towards identifying our true goals and dreams. Especially as you look towards how you share it through your messages to outside world.
Marketing is really all about getting your message out the door and branding your authentic powerful self 365 days of the year.
When we can fully own our individual and collective sense of clarity, the results can be extremely powerful as our message just becomes part of our flow. No longer is it a burden or just one more thing to do. It’s part of our core and in turn part of our business.
When you have clarity and encounter a small dip or a wide hole in the road it becomes so much easier to confidently resolve the issue and get back on track.
A Marketing Warrior after all is simply a person who knows what they want, what they stand for, and how best to let the world know their best-kept secrets.
Answer these 6 questions to create the foundation of your business goals for the year ahead:
1. What is the reason that the world needs to hear your message?
2. Who are the people that you serve the best?
3. Why is your product and/or service the best in the marketplace?
4. What do you do better than your competition and who are they?
5. How do you want to get your message out into the marketplace? In other words, what creative resources can you use as your vehicle to get your message out into the world?
6. What is the financial reward you seek in the form of gross revenue that this work will further achieve for you?
These answers are the beginning steps to finding clarity. If you want to take even more steps towards finding clarity, check out my upcoming retreat to further guide you towards becoming a Marketing Warrior.
Remember, you are standing at the threshold of your life today and everyday. Enjoy the journey for the year ahead by increasing the clarity of how you want to spend the minutes, hours, days, weeks, and months of your precious time you have been given!
To Your Successes and Victories,