Today’s quote seems pretty spot on to wrap up the Master Mind conversations this month around self-confidence.
Love along with the ability to live our life within our own unique skill sets is pretty ideal. Add in a few trips along the way outside of our comfort zone and the uncomfortable can soon give you a great deal of confidence.
The key truths I have discovered about love stems from accepting all the individual things each of us loves as we find a way to joyfully co-exist. Here's 10 little truths that can make all the difference...
Ten Love Truths
1. Be grateful for what you have in your life right now.
2. Be grateful for what is all around you in a given moment.
3. Calm down - not necessarily slow down.
4. Take the time to share your love with those who matter most to you.
5. If things aren’t going so well – take a nap (or maybe a bubble bath). If anything, at least take some long deep breaths… breathing out the negative and breathing in the love.
6. Reach out to a good friend by having lunch, a glass of wine, or even a quick conversation over the phone.
7. Appreciate the talents you have been given just as they are right now.
8. Savor every little laugh, smile, and song.
9. Don’t forget those who love you the most by thanking them on a regular basis in whatever way you choose.
10. Enjoy the ability to dare to dream as you build for tomorrow and all that is yet to come.
It was an interesting self-confidence experiment I engaged in this month through my social media posts joining the #28daysofLOVE challenge on Instagram.
Today’s pic at the top of this letter was the number one post that was liked the most by my Instagram followers!
Now I need your love… I had a goal to hit 1,000 followers this month on my Instagram (@victorygirl) and currently as of this writing I am at 968 with 2 days left. If you haven’t joined my journey on Instagram, I would love to have you be part of the tribe of my first 1,000 followers!
Here’s to opening up yourself to LOVE of all shapes and forms as you unlock the confidence it brings!
To Your Success and Victories,
Business Strategist and Founder of the Victory Circles
Email me: email@example.com