Meet Your Guide
Business Strategist & Keynote Speaker
She has worked with 1,000’s of small business owners in developing a business marketing strategy mindset. Cheri's teaching style is very interactive, helping you face specific business roadblocks and find cost-effective solutions. Cheri has been an Entrepreneur based in Boulder, CO since 1985.
Strategy + Tools + Mindset = Successful marketing.
Is marketing leading the charge of your business or is it only a forgotten afterthought you try to “get to” when sales start to slump?
In today's ever changing landscape of marketing it’s mandatory to think of about being an unstoppable warrior to win the game.
our marketing activities should not be considered a burden but in fact the exciting part of your product and service innovation.
The Never Ending Sales Funnel
Are you experiencing the pain of sluggish or inconsistent sales in your business? It's time to commit to putting the sales process at the forefront of your business right alongside good marketing strategies.
In this workshop uncover the "secret sauce" to driving steady sales in your business - follow up. Learn to ask the right questions, tell your story, and deliver what you promise while keeping your integrity complete intact and not feeling “pushy.”
- Get in tune with the 5 key elements of effective sales including the role that email plays in staying in touch.
- Create a customer centric sales funnel focused on clear systems from marketing efforts right through to the sales follow up.
- A comprehensive action guide for this program allows you to implement the tools learned in this workshop immediately.
Social Media Essentials:
Amplify Your ROI
Effective marketers know that social proof is a key ingredient in today’s modern marketing tactics. A tool that dramatically influences buying decisions. 78% of the buyers in both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) use social media to make their decisions whether they are purchasing online or offline.
Are you giving your organization the social proof and visibility it deserves by making consistent choices with your social media piece of your marketing?
In this workshop learn exactly what social proof is and discover the ways you can leverage the social media marketing efforts for your business.
We will discuss the top social media platforms and decide which ones will provide the social proof you'll need to establish a trust-factor with past, current and potential customers.
- Discover where you currently sit with an online assessment.
- Prevent the urge to dabble in social media with no results. Make it a tool to actually grow your business that you engage in everyday.
- Determine which social media platforms will give you the highest ROI based on where your target audience is currently hanging out.
- Understand the content your target audience is hungry to discover.
How to Create Engaging Content
We have probably all heard for a brick and mortar store the winning combination is “Location, Location, Location!" For online marketing it's "Content, Content, Content!"
The time to spread your marketing messages through online content is NOW.
No other time in the history of the human race have we been able to share our messages so easily and cost effectively. So the question is what have you been waiting for? Or, perhaps what has been stopping you? The answer for most is that they don’t know what to say or what information would be the most relevant.
While many entrepreneurs and small business owners get slowed down thinking it’s technology that is stopping them – usually it’s actually that they are stuck on what to say and when.
Cheri Ruskus is going to show you how to move beyond those roadblocks and start becoming a content hero! For the past 16 years she has been getting her award winning Victory Letter to her Tribe via email every Monday morning.
- Understand how to attract, engage, and get your past, current and future customers to not only absorb your content but to share it with others.
- Create a simple framework for consistently creating great content… as well as other time saving tips including knowing what to do when inspiration fades away.
- Explore your customer’s pain points and why they are so important in building your content.
"Cheri is an outstanding speaker! The East Colorado SBDC has worked with Cheri frequently over the past year and a half. She has lead live and webinar presentation on: Content Development, Growing and Managing Your Email List, Using Social Media to Grow Your Business, and much more. Working with Cheri and Victory Circles has been truly rewarding!"
- Kyla B, East Colorado SBDC
"As an employee in the nonprofit world, it was a great reminder of real-life success from the others who gathered, and a learning opportunity to spend time with women leaders from the for-profit and entrepreneurial circles. It was exciting and fun."
- Carol P.
"Excellent overview of social platforms."
- Natasha R.
"A great review that gave me encouragement to continue with new fresh ideas."
- Greg Y.
"Good up-to-date information and statistics."
- Mark H.
"Inspired me to do more."
- Karen S.
"I was truly impressed with your workshop. You organized it well, the room looked inviting, and your technology set up was flawless. I really enjoyed how clear and Cha Cha Cha your Power Point was! Most important, you wrapped social media into marketing, connecting both topics with depth--while making the class fun."
- Marianne B.
"So authentic with real life examples!"
- Marlene N.
"An interactive presentation that was relevant to everyone."
- Chris W.
"A new understanding of ROI with marketing."
- Steve S.
"Thanks very much for the excellent and very comprehensive workshop."
- Chris D.
"Cheri’s knowledge on this topic created a new awareness that I was previously lacking."
- John M.