Gain the necessary tools and accountability for your business to thrive!
When was the last time you immersed yourself into the growth of your business? Imagine what would change for you if the mindset around your business changed. If you could confidently identify your current distractions and then take the necessary action steps, how would that make you feel about your business?
10 Benefits of This Program
- A clear understanding of your Definite Chief Aim and the clarity it will bring to you along with your defined goals. Businesses with carefully thought-out goals are far more likely to achieve them.
- Increased productivity through proven strategies that will enable you to identify and accomplish what matters most as you eliminate all the pointless distractions.
- Stronger confidence in making decisions and game plans that bring positive results.
- Accountability, feedback, and support from your Master Mind peers.
- Practical tools to re-energize yourself and your team.
- Custom strategies that create predictable, revenue streams to achieve and maintain the growth you want to in your business.
- An in-depth assessment of the current value and sellability of your business allowing you to make decisions based on what is not only good for the short term – the long term as well.
- A clear financial plan to reduce the stress and keep your business humming along at the best pace possible.
- Private One-on-One Coaching Sessions with your Coach, Cheri Ruskus - an accomplished Business Coach and 30-year entrepreneur. This allows for even more growth and understanding of some deeper blocks that have possibly been keeping you from your greatest successes yet.
- Engagement with a Master Mind of fellow entrepreneurs and the richness of meeting monthly to brainstorm and give valuable feedback.
1) Definite Chief Aim
Fully embrace your Definite Chief Aim as you gain a crystal clear vision on where you are headed in the year ahead. The goals, objectives and strategies you set into place will take you through the year ahead and beyond. Social Media piece of the Program will focus on matching your Social Media goals to the over company goals you have for the year.
2) Self Confidence
Nothing says strong self-confidence in business like an effective sales process and system. How strong is the sales process that you have set up in your business? Over the course of the month of February you will think, plan and implement a solid sales process into your business.
3) Honoring Time
Honoring your time Online – getting a clear and flawless system in place as to where you need to be with all your Marketing online. It’s the most cost effective place for marketing and where most successful entrepreneurs are spending their time and marketing dollars these days. From your website to your email marketing insuring that Marketing and Sales are working together.
4) Self Control with Money
With the first quarter of the year gone by the time April arrives, it is important to stop and see where you stand in regards to your financial goals. In addition, how does cash flow throughout your business? What’s working and what is not? We will take action insuring you have systems in place to confidently assure you are working with the right tools in place.
Who are you as a thought leader within your industry or community? How do you go about getting the word out on a regular basis to have it assist you in sharing the key elements of your business? We will look at the footprint you want to make and the legacy you want to leave behind.
Where does your creativity come from? Do you work with it from the perspective of being the CEO of your business? Imagination is one of the critical principles that just like the others in this program need to be used and maintained on a regular basis. Get ready in June to unlock your imagination to come out and play all year long.
7) Unique Personality
How does your personality continue to flow through your business, community and in marketing efforts? We will take a look inside your own unique personality and what it adds to depth and message of your business.
8) Accurate Thinking
What new innovation has come to light so far in your business this year? What innovations do you want to see happen before year-end? Simply put, innovation is the creation of a new value. The genesis of innovation is the ability to come up with new ideas on a consistent basis. Coming up with new ideas requires you spend the required time in your business thinking them through accurately.
This month will be all about our powers to focus. Did you know that the average human attention span is 8 seconds? Now add to that all that is surrounding your plate as a business owner. You will know why concentration can be so hard to come by. We will look at the distractions that may have found their way into your business and how to prevent them from happening as often - or get rid of them altogether!
Build partnership opportunities with other Joint Venture Partners that serve the same target audience. This could be strengthening current relationships with JV Partners or finding new partners. We will review a partnering evaluation process to assist you in fully seeing the assets of your business that will be advantageous for another business to create a win/win.
11) Profiting from Failure
This is where you put together those missteps and look to see how we can give the final big push for the year. Where have you been continuously falling down? And even more importantly, where did you get back up? What important lessons or turning points have you had along the way?
12 - Fully Giving
As you reflect on the year and begin to prepare for the next year, it’s time for celebration! Where have you given the most of yourself in this year and where do you see yourself giving even more in the year ahead? It’s really a time for embracing all that you bring to the world with your other Master Mind members.